New coffee shop in Bloomsbury

I have always known that I live in the best part of London but a couple of weeks ago it just got better! One of my old time favourites, Store Street Espresso, decided to move even closer to me and open their second shop: Continental Stores (@contistores).


They would've won me over with their lovely sandwiches and soups alone but add outstanding cakes and beautiful latte art and you have me on my knees begging them to   be my friends. The coffee they had on at was North Star (@NorthStarRoast) and I really enjoyed its fruity and fresh flavours, especially coming through in a flat white.





I have to mention the service. The staff are a very friendly bunch who really look after  you. Even during the busy lunch hour they made sure that the two caffeine deprived and very hungry office workers had a place to sit and were informed when a table became available.




I've got a feeling that I will be a frequent guest especially now that I'm leaving my office job and will work from home more. They are just around the corner!

If you want to see more photos and read more about the place checkout this post by Brian.

Comments

  1. I discovered them about three days after you did! Lovely spot :-)

    Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have! http://www.brian-coffee-spot.com/2014/02/24/continental-stores/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts