Heading West for the Weekend

There is a place in Bath called Colonna and Small's (@Colonna_Smalls) that I've been meaning to visit for quite a while. And so when the first opportunity for a weekend trip West came about I simply couldn't pass up on it. The place lived up to my expectations with its charming interior (and would you look at all of the awards?!) and the expert knowledge of the barristas. It took me a while to choose my coffee.

                 


But once my mind was made up, the excellent Nicaraguan Tate Coffee and a heavenly gooey chocolate brownie consumed outside in the blazing sunshine put me in a state of a bliss for the rest of the weekend!

It would be rude to come to Somerset and not pop in to Bristol. My flying visit consisted of a breakfast of perfectly (as always!) scrambled eggs with tomatoes, basil and smoked salmon and a house blend flat white at the Boston Tea Party (@BTPCafes) on Park Street before heading back to London. The West Country has charmed me once again and I'm afraid that one day I won't be able to resist it any longer!

                                   


Comments

Popular Posts